Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Lions Clubs International (LCI). “We Serve” in Ventura. Following are answers to some frequently asked questions on membership to get you started. Please contact any of our members or use our website contact form for more information.
How can I become a Lions club member?
Membership is through invitation by a Lions club member. To learn more or to be considered for membership, contact any member of the Ventura Downtown Lions club.
What is a Lions club?
A Lions club is a group that comes together and shares a common interest in community service, supporting the Lions motto “We Serve.”
What are the benefits of membership?
There are nearly 1.4 million men and women members of Lions clubs in 193 countries. Lions Clubs International is the world’s largest service organization.
As a Lions Club member you will experience:
- A network of people who share common interests and a commitment to service, making an impact on your local community
- Pride in commitment to demonstrate Lions’ motto, “We Serve”
- Personal growth & leadership opportunities through mentoring and training programs
- Fellowship with worldwide members at International Convention & exchange programs
- Extension of local efforts through Lions Club’s International Foundation helping others around the world
- Access to valuable savings and services.